Creating a better home environment. This 4-in-1 Air Cleaning System is more than just a filter. Multiple levels of cleaning include HEPA, UV-C and charcoal to help improve indoor air quality.
Why UV-C Light Technology? Hospitals use UV-C light to sanitize. UV-C light is proven to kill germs on surfaces, in the air, and water. It is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs and bacteria and altering their genetic structure so they die.
Why True HEPA Filtration? Common household allergens can trigger an allergy or asthma attack. HEPA filters trap 99.97% of particles down to .3 microns in size, reducing the airborne allergens in your home.
The CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) displayed on the product carton may not match the ratings on our website. Please refer to the manufacturer website for the most accurate ratings. In an effort to stay up to date with Energy Star Version 2.0 testing requirements, CADR ratings on the manufacturers website reflect the test results of product manufactured after 10.16.20.
• Captures Allergens
• Fights Germs
• Reduces odours
• True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens
• Fights Germs: UV-C light helps reduce airborne bacteria, mold spores*
• UV-C On/Off Control
• Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): Tobacco Smoke 99, dust 118, pollen 125
• Coverage area of 153 sq. ft. per hour
• 22 inches
• Filter & Bulb Replacement Indicator Light
• Ultra-Quiet Operation
• Doctors Recommend HEPA Air Filtration Systems to Reduce Exposure to Indoor Asthma Triggers
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
The J Sonic Facebook Page links you directly to discounts, coupons and secret savings!
Our Facebook followers receives exclusive offers!
Sign up to our newsletter and get VIP access to our warehouse sales and VIP Online Promotions!
© Copyright 2009-2022 JSonic.ca. All Rights Reserved.