DC51 is Dyson's smallest upright vacuum cleaner. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered. So it’s smaller, but has the performance of a full-size upright machine. DC51 has Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology, 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones and the latest Ball™ technology.
• 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones: 19 cyclones working in parallel across two tiers generate high centrifugal forces.
• The cleaner head adjusts automatically to all floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fiber filaments for removing fine dust.
• Lightweight and durable. Weighs just 5.4kg. Engineered materials selected for their strength and durability.
• The latest Ball™ technology. The machine’s components are inside the ball itself which reduces clutter and allows steer close to edges and into awkward spaces.
• Tangle-free Turbine tool: The Tangle-free Turbine tool is the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle.
• DC51 machines tools click-fit to the end of the wand, giving more cleaning options for hard to reach places.
• Hygienic bin emptying: Simply press the button and the bin’s base opens to release the dirt.
Assembled product dimensions: L 35.00 cm x W 28.00 cm x H 106.00 cm x W 11.86 pounds
Energy Star compliant No
Product Length 35 Centimeters
Product Width 28 Centimeters
Product Height 106 Centimeters
Product Weight 11.86 Pounds
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
The J Sonic Facebook Page links you directly to discounts, coupons and secret savings!
Our Facebook followers receives exclusive offers!
Sign up to our newsletter and get VIP access to our warehouse sales and VIP Online Promotions!
© Copyright 2009-2020 JSonic.ca. All Rights Reserved.