· 10.1MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
· The camera's 10.1 megapixel resolution imaging sensor keeps your images clear even out to the long end of the optical zoom. Having a high-sensitivity 1/2.3" CMOS sensor makes it easier to shoot in low-light, and also provides the ability to crop sections of an image, in order to alter the composition after it was captured.
· 28-336mm Equivalent UA Lens with 12x Optical Zoom
· The 28-336mm telephoto lens has a 12x optical zoom, and uses UA glass elements for greater image quality. Being a UA lens means it has an ultra-high refractive index, and uses molded glass and aspherical lens elements to reduce aberrations in your images.
· 3.0" PureColor LCD Display
· The ELPH 520 HS has a bright 3.0" rear LCD display that allows for more information to be displayed while shooting, and clearer display of your images after shooting. It also features Night Display for easy viewing in low light. Canon's PureColor System uses a delta arrangement of dots for better clarity and representation of the images you took, while also making the LCD more durable and able to withstand heavy use in all sorts of conditions.
· DIGIC 5 Image Processor
· This PowerShot camera houses Canon's DIGIC 5 Image Processor to power its advanced systems and features. This ensures fast and reliable performance without sacrificing battery life. Features such as high-speed continuous shooting, Full HD video capture and Blink Detection are all made possible thanks to its fast processing speed and efficient design.
· Canon HS System
· With the HS System, low-light shots are possible with minimal noise and maximum detail in highlights and shadows. This system is the result of two technologies brought together in PowerShot cameras: a high-sensitivity image sensor to capture more light, and a DIGIC Image Processor to reduce noise and processing time. The CMOS sensor incorporates advanced light reception technology that enhances sensitivity, while the DIGIC Image Processor provides a major boost in noise reduction, expanding the usable ISO range beyond other PowerShots previously released.
· Intelligent IS Stabilization System
· Going beyond Canon's Optical Image Stabilization technology in the lens, Intelligent IS detects and implements the most appropriate camera shake correction methods for any given shooting situation. When shooting still photographs the system automatically selects between Normal, Panning, Macro (Hybrid) and Tripod image stabilization modes. During HD video capture it automatically chooses among Dynamic, Powered, Macro and Tripod IS modes. Using Intelligent IS you can concentrate on your images and let the camera worry about the most effective IS settings, giving you clearer photos and videos as a result.
· Full HD 1080p Video Recording with Stereo Sound
· Shoot Full HD 1080p video right from the ELPH 520 HS digital camera. This PowerShot even comes with the ability to record Linear PCM two-channel stereo sound, so you'll capture voices and ambient sounds in natural stereo. No longer limited to still images, with a simple push of the dedicated movie button you quickly switch to HD video mode without entering menus or changing settings.
· High Sensitivity 100 - 3200 ISO
· With a wide range of sensitivities, from 100 to 3200, the ELPH 520 can shoot in a variety of lighting situations in either bright sunlight or dim low light, and anywhere in between.
· Smart AUTO Scenes and Selections
· This digital camera features Smart AUTO: a Canon technology that simplifies the process of capturing images. It will automatically analyze scenes by assessing various factors involving both the subject and background. These scenes are compared using dozens of predefined shooting parameters and the camera makes the optimal adjustments for you. Smart AUTO also incorporates Advanced Subject Detection, which allows the camera to detect and track non-human subjects like animals and vehicles.
· Face ID, Blink- and Motion-Detection
· Face ID gives you an easy way to improve every shot of the people you photograph often. Photograph up to 12 faces you would like the camera to remember, then enter their names and ages. Once a person is registered, the camera will pick them out of a group (even against a busy background) and adjust focus and exposure to their face - even when shot to the side in profile, or in a crowd. It will even take three images in succession once a smile is detected to ensure you get the best one. Blink, Motion and Subject Detection also works for those you haven't registered but merely want to photograph.
· High-Speed Burst Mode
· With High-Speed Burst Mode, you'll capture images at 6.8 fps, ensuring you don't miss a moment. This high speed mode catches the action as it happens, and you can go back to review and choose the best frames later on.
· Movie Digest
· When activated, Movie Digest automatically records four seconds before each photo you capture as a separate video, then automatically edits them together into a short movie. The video is captured in 720p high definition, and with the bundled ImageBrowser EX software, you can easily delete any scenes you don't want.
· Face Detection and Smart Shutter
· With Face Detection and Smart Shutter the camera will automatically detect the faces in a given frame and choose the proper focus, exposure, flash and white balance for any given scene. Smart Shutter will add convenience and fun to Face Detection because you can set the camera to shoot when someone is detected winking, smiling, or just entering the frame - no more running from behind the camera during the 10 second timer. Simply set it to shoot when you enter the photo and smile.
· Best Image Selection
· Make getting great results even easier almost every time you take a picture with Best Image Selection. When you press the shutter release the camera will quickly shoot a series of five images and analyze them for any unwanted facial movements and camera shake. Out of the five taken, the camera will select and save the best one for you.
Manufacture refurbished product
Warranty : 90 days with a possibility of purchasing an extended 12 month or 24 month additional warranty coverage.
Reconditionné par le manufacturier
Garantie: 90 jours avec la possibilité d'achat d'une prolongation de 12 mois additionnel.
Manufacture refurbished product
Warranty : 90 days with a possibility of purchasing an extended 12 month additional warranty coverage.
J Sonic Services Inc. is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Product Image may not be shown exactly as the actual product.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Logos and trademarks are copyright and the property of their respective owners.