Apple TV is a tiny entertainment powerhouse that gives you access to the biggest names in entertainment, in up to 1080p HD. Just plug it in and enjoy a whole world of movies, TV shows, sports, music, and more. And you can show anything that’s on your Mac or iOS device on your HDTV with AirPlay. You’re going to need a bigger couch!
• Gives you anytime access to endless entertainment
• AirPlay allows you to simply play content from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac on your TV*
• Quiet, energy efficient, and so small it fits in the palm of your hand
• With iCloud, you can buy movies and TV shows on Apple TV and watch them on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, or PC and vice versa**
• Listen to iTunes Radio with free streaming radio stations featuring the best selection of music
• iCloud Photo Sharing allows friends and family, who also have Apple TV, to view your photos and videos so they can share in the fun***
• Apple Single-core A5 processor chip
• Built-in IR receiver
• Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
• Bluetooth support for Apple Wireless Keyboard (requires Apple TV software version 5.2 or later)
• Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz
• Video formats: H.264 video up to 1080p, MPEG-4 up to 2.5 Mbps, Motion JPEG up to 35Mbps
• Audio formats: HE-AAC, AAC, protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround
• Photo formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 23mm x 98mm x 98 mm (0.93-in x 3.9-in x 3.9-in)
• Weight: 0.27kg (0.6 lbs)
• 1 x HDMI
• 1 x optical audio
• 1 x 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
• Apple remote control
• Power cord
*AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Second-generation Apple TV or later required.
**Automatic downloads and downloading previous purchases require iOS 4.3.3 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad, or iPad mini; iOS 5 or later on iPhone 4 (CDMA model); or a Mac or PC with iTunes 10.3.1 or later. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks.
***iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad, or iPad mini; a Mac computer with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later; or a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Outlook 2007 or later or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars). Some features require iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.