Optoma HD33, HD (1080p), 1800 ANSI Lumens, Home Theater Projector
• Bright at 1800 ANSI lumens and contrast ratio of 4000:1
• 3D-capable for Blu-ray and gaming consoles
• Up to 300-inch screen size for large group viewing
• Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP chipset
• PureMotion image processing ensures smooth, judder-free images
• 1,800 Ansi Lumens
• Native 1080P Resolution
• 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
• 3D Compatible
• Features Dlp And Brilliant Color Technologies By Texas Instruments
At a Glance: Home Theater with the Impact of 1080p 3D
• Full 3D, 1080p for Blu-ray, gaming consoles, HTPC, cable and satellite
• Up to 300-inch screen size for large audiences
• Backlit IR remote control with discrete IR code
• Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP® chipset
1080p 3D Delivers a Completely New Home Theater Experience
With native 1080p resolution, the HD33 delivers amazing images with great detail. PureMotion image processing ensures smooth and judder-free projection of images. The projector supports both 2D and 3D projection seamlessly and delivers the excellent cost of ownership typical of Optoma products.
• Bright for home theater applications and excellent contrast to project detailed images
• Project up to a 300” screen size
• 3D-Ready for Blue-ray, 3D broadcast, 3D PCs and gaming consoles
• HDMI 1.4a to support 1080p 3D audio and video
• RF Emitter for 3D included (RF glasses sold separately)
The Optoma HD33 is a 1080p 3D-ready projector designed to work with 1080p 3D output sources, such as Blu-ray 3D players, game consoles and cable and satellite boxes. These projector provides broad connectivity options including two HDMI v1.4a, VGA-In, Component Video, Composite Video, RS-232 and +12V Trigger, VESA 3D Port. It weighs 7.7 pounds and measures 14.7 x 4.52 x 12.24 inches.
3D Ready Delivers the Future of Entertainment Today
The availability of 3D content, including games and movies, is exploding with new titles released every month. The Optoma HD33 brings you the home theatre experience you want today, with the added ability to take advantage of 3D content.
The projector supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, side-by-side format and top and bottom format to allow users easy hook up with peripherals that can deliver 3D content. As a full 1080p, it supports all 1080 p formats natively without needing an Optoma 3D-XL box converter box. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (such as a 3D Blu-ray player or gaming system), 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The HD33 multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projection lamp is rated to last up to 4000 hours in standard mode or 3000 hours in bright mode to provide long-lasting performance. The HD33 also incorporates a rapid shutdown feature that further reduces ownership costs. A one-year parts and labor warranty, with 90-day lamp coverage, is standard.
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the HD33 has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
• Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
• Are designed to limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
• Employ long-life materials and components.
• Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
• Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
• Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
Reconditionné par le manufacturier
Garantie: 90 jours avec la possibilité d'achat d'une prolongation de 9 mois additionnel*.(12 mois totale)
Manufacture refurbished product
Warranty : 90 days with a possibility of purchasing an extended 9 month additional warranty* coverage. (12 months total)
* 3 Months Warranty coverage ONLY on projector Lamp , the additional warranty does not cover original 3 month lamp warranty
*La garantie de 3 mois seulement sur le projecteur de la lampe , la garantie supplémentaire ne couvre pas la garantie d'origine de la lampe 3 mois
J Sonic Services Inc. is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Product Image may not be shown exactly as the actual product.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Logos and trademarks are copyright and the property of their respective owners.